Power, Water and Telecommunications
Powering the connected world
Every day, the power, water and telecommunications value chain plays a vital role in keeping the power flowing, enabling clean water, and helping people stay connected. With a versatile portfolio, we offer state-of-the-art technical expertise and materials for power, wastewater treatment, and communications utilities, service providers, and component producers. Learn more about what you can do with industry-leading technologies that:?
- Provide reliable long-term resistance to atmospheric, chemical and electrical degradation?
- Optimize water treatment by using boiler systems, cooling circuits, process treatment and reverse osmosis??
- Remove scale buildup from wastewater processing equipment?
- Create more efficient heat transfer, longer fluids life and enhanced operating economics?
- Increase data transfer speed with decreased signal loss in communications, including 5G electronic wireless equipment?
- Extend the lifespan of water processing equipment with improved energy savings?
- Provide adhesives, sealants, thermally conductives and optically clear materials to assemble, protect, insulate and manage heat in power and telecommunications electronic modules, such as servers, wireless and other equipment?
- Enhance the sustainability of power, water and telecommunication systems?