Enabling sustainable deck and concrete restoration??
From wooden decks to concrete patios, consumers are looking for restoration coatings to prolong the life of these structures a few more years versus spending significant money to repair or rebuild them. These deck and concrete restoration (DCR) coatings need to be both easy to use and easy on the environment for application across a wide range of deck conditions. In response to consumer demand for highly durable restoration coatings, Dow has developed and field-tested several 100% acrylic binders to meet the very challenging needs of high-traffic exterior wood and concrete surfaces. Choosing the right binder and additives enables the development of the highest-performing restoration coatings.?
Features and benefits
- Adhesion to weathered wood deck boards?Enables adhesion to weathered wood and concrete?
- Delivers flexibility and resistance to cracking?
- Improves resistance to thermal cycling damage?
- Provides abrasion, dirt pick-up and blistering resistance?
- Able to be formulated to high film builds to bridge cracks?
- Low-VOC and APEO-free capable