Making displays more reliable
From cars and appliances to watches and kiosks, electronic display screens are becoming more prevalent in our daily lives. Displays help us stay connected to information and one another in countless ways. That’s why designers and manufacturers from many different industries are looking for ways to make displays more reliable, readable and responsive. We invite you to consider how our versatile portfolio of materials and technologies for displays can help with:?
- Enhanced viewing experience and readability?
- Improved resistance to humidity and temperature extremes?
- Increased display ruggedness?
- Extended display product life?
- Better photothermal stability for excellent reliability?
- Low shrinkage for large displays?
- Support along the entire value chain??
Chemistries to enable electronics processing
Dow combines the power of different product groups – Amines and Chelants, Oxygenated Solvents and Polyglycols, and Surfactants and Fluids – to enable electronics processing for semiconductor, display and printed circuit boards. We customize selected products to meet specific electronics application requirements for:?
- Controlled low metal concentration?
- High purity?
- Consistent quality control