Easy-to-use, alternative to mechanical fixations for fa?ade panels and rainscreens
Bond with confidence
As a pioneer of silicone structural glazing and with a proven track record of successful projects around the globe, Dow High Performance Building now brings its technical expertise and industry leadership to architectural panel bonding applications with the DOWSIL? PanelFix System.
This system is specifically designed for non-glass panel applications that require high durability and fast handling, such as:
- Rainscreen fa?ades
- Ventilated fa?ades
- Architectural panels, including aluminum, fiber-reinforced cement (FRC), high-pressure laminates (HPL) and ceramic tiles
Cost effective and easy to use, the DOWSIL PanelFix System expands building cladding design possibilities while maintaining safety and control
About the DOWSIL?PanelFix System
Designed as a compatible suite of products, the DOWSIL? PanelFix System is comprised of DOWSIL? 896 PanelFix, DOWSIL? PanelFix Tape and relevant primers and cleaners. Many benefits are provided, including:
- No visible connection points for improved aesthetics
- Very good adhesion properties, with primerless adhesion to a variety of common cladding panel substrates
- Immediate tack upon application
- High strength once fully cured
- Ease of use
- Excellent weatherability; resistant to UV, ozone and temperature extremes
DOWSIL? 896 PanelFix has been assessed according to ETA 17/0689, EAD 15-25-0005-0606 and has been certified by the British Board of Agrément, Certificate 16/5306.
Application training, auditing and extended warranty support is available to to members of the Dow Quality Bond? program. For more information, please visit qualitybond.com.