Durable, reliable automotive sealing systems that keep the ride enjoyable
Drivers and passengers expect the weatherseals in their vehicle to help keep out today’s weather forecast. No one wants a leaky window in the middle of a rain storm, or a door that won’t stay shut on a cold winter day. They also expect the weatherseals to dampen vibrations and isolate road noise while driving.
Weatherseal technology developed with NORDEL? EPDM will deliver on performance every single time.
- Quality shape retention and collapse resistance
- Long term compression set resistance
- Exceptional static and dynamic sealing properties
- High-volume resistance/low conductivity
- Excellent electromechanical degradation (ECD)
- Improved surface quality for high-end finishes
Our products for thermoset automotive sealing systems can be used in foam, dense, micro-dense, corner molding and sponge components. We also offer grades for TPV formulations and high filler loading compounds.
With a well-deserved reputation for high-quality, low-gel cleanliness and consistency, NORDEL? EPDM is easy and efficient to work with. Improve your manufacturing efficiency by reducing processing time and expenses while increasing thoughput. NORDEL? EPDM delivers exceptional uniformity and lot-to-lot consistency for highly reproducible and predictable results.